A flexible solution that saves you money
A-Series™ Duo allows you to operate two highly sophisticated A-Series™ with Display One-Time Code (OTC) locks independently, utilizing just one keypad. Designed for applications where dual authentication is required or user access is limited, A-Series™ Duo is the ideal solution applications such as:
- Island ATMs with two vault areas
- CEN 4 safes requiring two EN1300 Class B locks
- Vault doors and rooms
- Kiosks with multiple compartments
With A-Series™ Duo, you don’t need to purchase multiple locking solutions to secure a secondary door. A-Series™ Duo is a flexible solution, allowing you to secure a primary and secondary door - all in one easy-to-use solution – saving you money!
With two locks connected, you can easily control vault door access through one of Three Modes of Operation.
2 Doors, 1 Exclusive Entry Lock Operation
- Select Lock 1 or Lock 2 to perform normal operation
- Only one of the locks may be open at any given time
- When either of the locks is in open position, you cannot deselect the lock until the lock is secure.
Ideal Application: Locks are installed on two doors but only 1 door should be accessed at any given time
1 Door, 2 Locks Extended Operation
- While Lock 1 is open, you can deselect the lock and select Lock 2 to perform an opening.
- Lock 1 has an extended (45 second) opening and extended door switch detection time. This allows time needed to deselect Lock 1 and select Lock 2 after Lock 1 is opened.
- The BPI wires from Lock 2 are connected to the door switch wires of Lock 1 which prevent the closing of Lock 1 until Lock 2 is secure.
Ideal Application: Two locks are used to control the opening of one door
2 Doors, 2 Independent Locks Operation
- Allows for use of 2 locks as separate entities. You do not need to use the lock in sequence.
- While a lock is open you can deselect the lock and select the opposite lock to perform an opening. The difference between mode 2 and mode 3 is that the primary lock opening is normally timed.
Ideal application: Two doors that operate independent of one another
1 Keypad Connected to 1 Lock
- Normal ASWD operating mode with 1 keypad attached to 1 lock.
- When the lock is opened after 6 seconds the lock will attempt to secure.
- If a door switch is connected at the time of the opening the lock will wait until the door switch is connected for a minimum of 3 seconds before securing.
See How-To Operate the A-Series™ Duo - including programming and service details - check out the video.
Interested in learning more about the A-Series™ Duo?
Fill out this short contact form and we'll have one of our Business Development Managers reach out to you to discuss how we can support you.
Have a question? Reach out to us via Live Chat to connect with one of our customer service team members.